Re: a possible topic for my next FAQ?

Tex Texin wrote:
> That's an interesting question. I wonder how often it comes up. If you have
> some examples, that would be good. It might also be interesting to identify
> languages supported by Unicode that are not represented by the ISO lists
> (perhaps separate from the Faq).
>
> Just for my info, do you have a few examples in mind?

Lets see, all the indigenous australian languages for starters.

Most african languages.

Its a practical question in the sense that some of the projects we're
working with at the moment include languages that fall into this category.

Some of the projects we may be embarking on regarding indegenous languages.

I was curious to hear that is a proposal doing the rounds for iso-639-3.

etc.

--
Andrew Cunningham
Multilingual Technical Officer