Re: Format of FAQs

Sorry for any work I caused you. I had started from a template from one of the
other published questions, which also didn't validate. You had indicated you
didn't want the style changed significantly so I thought I was kind of stuck
using it. (That was before I switched to the multi-question format.)

However, I just valdiated the page I submitted and I am surprised at the
duplicate ids in there. Usually I catch and fix that kind of stuff.

Anyway, if we have a validating template to fill in, it shouldn't be a problem
to keep it clean.
Sorry about the extra work. Thanks for posting it.

Have a good weekend!
tex

Richard Ishida wrote:

> I just posted Tex's FAQ, but despite Tex having prepared it in HTML it
> was rather painful to convert it to XHTML for publication.  Could I ask
> that in future if you submit an FAQ in HTML you prepare it in XHTML from
> the start and ensure that it validates.
>
> (And I know I need to develop a style guide.)
>
> Cheers,
> RI

> Richard Ishida
> W3C
>
> contact info: http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/
>
> http://www.w3.org/International/
> http://www.w3.org/International/geo/
>
> See the W3C Internationalization FAQ page
> http://www.w3.org/International/questions.html

Making e-Business Work Around the World