Re: 1st Working Draft of Authoring Techniques for XHTML & HTML Internationalization Published

At 18:21 03/10/24 +0900, Jungshik Shin wrote:

>For example, my feedback (and my brother's) on Korean fonts (the one
>given as sans-serif is actually 'serif-like' while the one listed as
>serif is sans-serif) hasn't been acted on. Perhaps, we can make a more
>comprehensive list by merging Richard's (that probably includes that
>of CSS1), Mozilla's and other source (I'm familar with what fonts are
>shipped by various linux distributions).

Tex/Junshik - Can we make sure that we can add this to the CSS 2.1
review? There are also mistakes in the Japanese examples, the
font "Kyokasho ICA" (or anything being named "Kyokasho"), although
having serifs, isn't suitable as a generic serif font because it's
a special style used for schoolbooks, which would look strange
on other material.

Actually, it looks from http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/fonts.html
that all this is info is gone. Is that what we want?

Regards,    Martin.