New i18n WG Chair

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:00:07 +0100
To: "'W3c I18n Group'" <w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org>, <w3c-i18n-wg@w3.org>, <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>, <public-i18n-ws@w3.org>

Folks,

This is to let you know that Addison Phillips will be assuming the role
of Chair of the Internationalization Working Group from the 1st
November.

When I was appointed Chair, it was on the condition, set by Tim
Berners-Lee, that we try to find someone from a W3C Member organisation
to eventually replace me.  That time has come, and I'm sure Addison will
bring a lot to the role.

Please join me in welcoming and assisting him as November 1st comes
around.

Best regards,

contact info: http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/

See the W3C Internationalization FAQ page
http://www.w3.org/International/questions.html