RE: New test page: text-transform

There is a very useful page wrt multilingual fonts at
http://uk.geocities.com/BabelStone1357/Unicode/fonts.html

It includes some good quality fonts that support ranges that Arial
Unicode MS doesn't - eg. Mongolian.

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info: http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/

See the W3C Internationalization FAQ page
http://www.w3.org/International/questions.html