Re: New test page: text-transform

AHHHH! That is very nice. I have the same fonts and the page displays well on
Mozilla.

The other browsers identify that a font exists and then attempt to use that
font for everything, showing the missing glyph for characters it doesn't have,
even though other fonts are available. Congratulations to the Mozilla folks!

I was going to suggest specifying some fonts for different blocks in the style
section, so that people testing browsers can see if they are getting upper and
lower case chars, provided they have the fonts, and naming the fonts used in
the intro. Without naming fonts, some results can't be seen on the other
browsers.

I note Deseret isn't being transformed in Mozilla yet.

tex

John Cowan wrote:

> Tex Texin scripsit:
>
> > John, What font do you use to view the page, that has all the characters?
>
> No one font does.  But Mozilla (at least for Windows) will try to find
> characters from any available font as a fallback, font, and I have both
> Code2000 and Code2001 by James Kass loaded.  So I see it all, with just
> a few exceptions.
>
> --
> "In my last lifetime,                           John Cowan
> I believed in reincarnation;                    http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
> in this lifetime,                               jcowan@reutershealth.com
> I don't."  --Thiagi                             http://www.reutershealth.com

Making e-Business Work Around the World