New guidelines versions

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 12:50:19 +0100
To: <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

I have just posted new versions of the following docs:

http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/ (html/css auth
guidelines)
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/html-tech.html (html
repository)
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/outline/html-authoring-out
line.html (current outline view)
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/outline/html-authoring-res
ource.html (current resource only view)

The visual differences are pretty superficial. Small improvements to
reference links (eg. [IANA]).  Also, for the authoring guidelines and
resource views, you only see references at the end of the page for
documents that actually appear in the document being read.

For the geeks: a lot went on under the hood.  I put all references into
a separate refs.xml file.  The views then pull in only the references
that are linked to by the content in that view.  This will make for huge
improvements in maintainability.  I also rationalised the xsl files to
remove redundancy.

tel: +44 1753 480 292