Another release of the Guidelines (with outlines)

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 16:01:24 +0100
To: <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

Today I developed the XSLT needed to generate two different views of the
guidelines data.  The first is an outline view, the second a view
including only resources (to accompany the former).  This at last builds
in some levelling of information.  I think it's a major step forward -
especially in terms of explaining the model to others.

There's still much work to be done, but some basic but usable
functionality is there.  Go to
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/ , select a topic from the
toc, and play with the icons to the right of the titles on the various
pages that appear.

Now I need a rest...

Happy clicking !

tel: +44 1753 480 292