New Q&As uploaded !!

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 19:06:25 +0100
To: <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

I have just uploaded Russ's question, with links to it from the Activity
Home and the Resources pages.  Congratulations Russ!

I also created text for some additional questions myself today (pending
approval / completion).  Please take a look at give me your feedback.

-	http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-bidi-space.html

-	http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-non-eng-tags.html

-	http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-encoding-alts.html
(not quite completed)

I'll now try to create an internal page for us to log questions, as
discussed yesterday.

(I also played with the styling and real estate on the Activity home
page.)

Cheers,

tel: +44 1753 480 292