Re: Re[2]: FW: acronym in title...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Al Gilman" <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
To: <ishida@w3.org>; <w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org>; <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 3:57 PM
Subject: Re[2]: FW: acronym in title...

>I think that the one thing I should add right away is that there
>is an option using "annotation" techniques to leave the attribute as is
>and introduce a higher-quality equivalent through a structure which
>refers to the attribute.

Hum... interesting idea... but how do you think to apply this?
So, as you told in the last e-mail, there is no possibility to have it
before XHTML 2.0?
Is not possible to make a "correction" to, for example, XHTML 1.x (creating,
for eg. XHTML 1.2?)

>This issue is coupled with providing clarifying information for natural
>language in all kinds of texts.  PF will have a page in public on this
topic
>in a few days.

Wonderful :)

Roberto Scano
IWA/HWG EMEA Coordinator
W3C Advisory Committee Representative for IWA/HWG
International Webmasters Association / HTML Writers Guild
http://www.iwanet.org - http://www.hwg.org
E-Mail: emea@iwanet.org - w3c-rep@iwanet.org