Re: Q&A: Initial considerations for international web sites

At 18:13 -0400 16/06/03, Martin Duerst wrote:
>I think this is a very good start.
>
>But I think first we have to think about what "international web site"
>means. It could be:
>
>- Site in one language, but for an international audience
>- Multilingual site (and there are various ways a site can be
>   multilingual)
>- Site in a language other than English (?)
>- A 'secondary' site in that its content is translated/adapted from
>   another one

Hi Martin,

I think that Offices sites fall into (are close to) these two last
cases. More over,  those sites which use other alphabets,  have non
English-like languages  and parts of their content is
translated/adapted from W3C site.

The last case may then be
- A site (why secondary) where contents might be translated/adapted
from another one.

Regards Najib

--
Najib TOUNSI (mailto:tounsi@w3.org)