Re: version dates

reviewed or revised; let's say reconfirmed to still be accurate, and
recommended- which is what people really need to know. I visit some knowledge
bases where you pull up info but you can't trust that its contents are still
appropriate for the current technology.

cvs modifications can occur to pages that have not been looked at by humans.

tex