Five questions

From: Lloyd Honomichl <lloyd@honomichl.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 13:51:10 -0600
To: public-i18n-geo@w3.org

What are the pitfalls of using the HTTP Accept Language header to
determine the locale of the user?

To what extent does my commerce web site need to handle foreign
currencies?

Do I have to support other number formats?  How can I do this?

I don't want to offend people from country X.  Are there colors or
images I should avoid in my web pages?

Do display capabilities of computers in foreign countries vary from
those I'm used to?  Do I need to worry about screen size, number of
colors, etc.?

By the way, I hereby claim these for my next 5 Q&A's!