5 questions

From: Russ Rolfe <rrolfe@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 13:27:05 -0700
To: <ishida@w3.org>, <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

Richard,

Here are my 5 questions.

Links:
    How do I handle the new International Domain Name in my pages?

Images
    Do I need to worry about mirroring my images when I produce
    BiDi and Latin pages from the same template?

Locale affected Data
    Is there a HTML tag that converts currency from on country to
    another?

    What is the best format to store time for reuse in different
    locale sensitive pages.

    What is the best way to handle non-Gregorian calendar dates in
    my web pages?

Russ