From: Dr. International [mailto:drintl@windows.microsoft.com]
Sent: 26 January 2003 23:17
To: drintlsubscribers@microsoft.com
Subject: Announcing the new GlobalDev

Dear Friends,

I'm delighted to announce the Global Development and Computing Portal
site, http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/ has been redesigned!

This site now sports a whole new look and features improved usability.
Major highlights of this update include:
- New structure to allow easier navigation of the site
- Improved searching capabilities
- Updated Globalization step-by-step guide that now also covers the .NET
framework programming model

You can send your feedback about this site to GlobalDev Webmaster.
You can also send your international related questions to me at Ask Dr.
International.

Dr. International
Windows Division
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/

  Products  |  Downloads  |  Support  |  Search  |  Worldwide  |
Microsoft

 Global Development and Computing Portal
Search for

GlobalDev HomeGet World-ReadyDr.
InternationalHands-OnReferencesAboutContact Us

Welcome to the newly-revamped Microsoft Global Software Development web
site! Now called Global Development and Computing Portal, your one-stop
shop for all your international development and usage needs!

Highlights

Globalization Step-by-Step
Significantly updated to include the latest information on how to
globalize your Win32, .NET Framework, Web-based, or Console application.

Developing International Software, Second Edition
Developing International Software, Second Edition, is now at your
favorite bookstore. Read all about what this new edition contains,
including the table of contents.

Dr. International #18
You have been asking about Windows XP's support for Unicode Surrogates,
CJK Extension A, and CJK Extension B, and how GB18030 relate to the
latter two. Find your answers in Ask Dr. International, #18.

Last Updated: January 24, 2003

Top stories

22nd. International Unicode Conference

Windows XP Service Pack 1 (SP1) and MUI

You are not World-Ready if...

Developing International Software

Related Sites

Windows 2000

Windows XP

Microsoft .NET

MSDN

TechNet

.NET Framework Site

Visual Studio .NET

 C2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use |
Privacy | Security | Accessibility