From: public-i18n-geo-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-i18n-geo-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Steve Billings
Sent: 27 January 2003 16:48
To: public-i18n-geo@w3.org
Subject: Formatting of contributed sections

Richard, etc.:

I'm trying to figure out how to generate our contributions to the
techniques document in a way that minimizes re-work for the editor:

1. Using software I already own, I can generate HTML using CSS. How
painful would it be to take that and incorporate it into the techniques
document? (If I can avoid spending money on new software right now, I'd
like to, but I want to make sure such stinginess wouldn't cause pain
later.)

2. Would it make sense to share a common CSS? If so, does one exist, or
should I create one?

Thanks,
Steve

Steve Billings
Global 360
Software Internationalization & Localization
http://www.global360.com/
978-266-1604