Re: HTML AutoLayout

thanks. Good point about bidi. If we use tables, bidi is taken into
account.
If we use a series of divs, bidi is not addressed automatically is it?
(I need to research.)

By microsoft-specific I was referring to the wrapping issue, where it
wraps under the control.

Yes, I know you weren't offering the page as a fait accompli and
intended it for discussion. I didn't mean to imply otherwise. Talk to
you in a bit.
tex