Re: Overlay illustration

looks very good. Consider making the year 2003.
Should we have a glossary section within the document or perhaps another
doc as glossary that we link to?

Should we standardize/standardise spellings?

On META statements, I think references should be to "META CONTENT-TYPE"
statements not "META" statements.
Saying "META" should be early as possible is meaningless... It's the
charset that needs to be early.
Or perhaps they should be called "CONTENT-TYPE" statements or
"CONTENT-TYPE" META statements?

tex

Richard Ishida wrote:

> Chaps,
>
> I have knocked up a very quick illustration (attached) to help me
> discuss the idea of overlays during today's meeting.  Please try to have
> access to this during the meeting.
>
> RI

> Richard Ishida
> W3C
>
> tel: +44 1753 480 292
> http://www.w3.org/International/
> http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

>                                Name: page-header-overlay.html
>    page-header-overlay.html    Type: Hypertext Markup Language (text/html)
>                            Encoding: quoted-printable

Making e-Business Work Around the World