RE: when to use language negotiation- author needed

Francois,

Many thanks for volunteering !  Please be aware, however, that John
Yunker is working on some guidelines information for multilingual site
navigation, so please confer with him while developing your FAQ.

Btw, you or anyone else on a W3C member mailing list, can now write
directly to the public-i18n-geo list without me needing to forward.  If
you would like to be added to that list for receipt, let me know.

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
W3C