Re: New FAQ choice

Hello Francois,

I think this is an excellent choice of topic area!
However, I would suggest to split things up into several smaller
pieces, e.g.:

- XSLT vs. CSS
- technical aspects vs. design aspects vs. organisatorial aspects
- Text vs. other localization issues
- fixed text (e.g. one stylesheet for each language) vs. more
   advanced techniques

This will make it easier to create an FAQ quickly, will make
it easier for readers to understand a single topic, and will
give us other opportunities for more FAQs.

Regards,    martin.