RE: FTF in Atlanta: Please respond asap

Apologies, I omitted the sentence that said that the FTF will be held on
6th September - immediately after the Unicode Conference.

Richard Ishida
W3C

tel: +44 1753 480 292
http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/
http://www.w3.org/International/
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/

See the W3C Internationalization FAQ page
http://www.w3.org/International/questions.html