RE: [i18n] education & outreach initiative

From: Suzanne M. Topping <stopping@bizwonk.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 11:05:12 -0400
To: <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

Apologies to all for my lack of participation over the past few months. Due to a series of curious events I was unavoidably detained.

;^)

At any rate, I'm planning to attend tomorrow's call, and will be preparing the pieces I've had on my to-do list re. education and outreach prior to the meeting.

As far as your question above Phil, my opinion is that it's -never- too early to work on this part of the picture.

Stay tuned for a document or two, and I'll look forward to talking with you all tomorrow.

Suzanne Topping
Vice President
BizWonk Inc.
(Solutions for a Global E-conomy) (TM)