More new WG members

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:02:58 -0000
To: <w3c-i18n-wg@w3.org>, <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

Dear I18N WG,

I'm glad to welcome the following new members of the I18N WG

- Wendy Chisholm (W3C), Seattle [Wendy is our liaison with WAI]
- Lloyd Honomichl (Lionbridge), Utah (I think) [Public member]
- Russ Rolfe (Microsoft), Seattle
- Suzanne Topping (BizWonk), New York (State) [Public member] [Suzanne is particularly interested in education and outreach]

Many thanks to all in advance for their contributions.

Regards,   Richard

The W3C Internationalization Activity has restructured, and has issued a call for participation.
See http://www.w3.org/International/about.html

tel: +44 1753 480 292