HTML Validator/QA tips

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 13:25:12 +0900
To: public-i18n-geo@w3.org

Dear GEO participants,

Here is a pointer to a source of ideas for guidelines:

http://www.w3.org/2001/06tips/

These tips appear (at random) on the (X)HTML validator,
see e.g. http://validator.w3.org:8001/check?uri=http://www.w3.org/.

I think these tips are interesting for various reasons:

- They show an example of how to ask people for ideas for
   tips/guidelines,... and how to review them.
   (http://www.w3.org/2001/06tips/#process)

- They may be one of the places to distribute I18N-related
   guidelines, or an entry point to I18N guidelines

Regards,    Martin.