My first draft notes from reading the HTML spec

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 19:23:01 -0000
To: <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

Chaps,

You can find a first batch of VERY rough notes from me at
http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/checklists/i18n-guidelines.html

These are all prompted by a quick reading of section 5, but I have added
one or two other thoughts that sprang to mind as I went.

I tried to roughly organise things in terms of the tasks we were
enabling the audience to complete, and made a quick and dirty stab at
which things would be relevant to what type of audience.

Cheers,

tel: +44 1753 480 292