Re: Preparing to Re-approach Stakeholders

Richard,

That is a good idea.  I had been thinking along the lines of a paper
survey, which the burden of collection and consolidation of the results.
I'll add the links, we should be prepared for both online and offline
approaches.

Going further, a fully online survey would be helpful as well.  I think the
github issues can include the images and be re-expressed to match the
survey question text in the survey document.  Giving us an online survey of
sorts with tracking to a github issue.  Just thinking out loud now...
Perhaps a github wiki page helps to order and collect only the issues that
are part of the survey which would be a less confusing starting point for
participants (who may be experiencing github for the first time).  I'll
give that a try.

The only downside I see is that a participant is exposed to the responses
of others and that may influence how he or she responds -this may go
against a surveying principle. Nonetheless I still think its good to have.

thanks,

-Daniel