Re: Survey Candidates Added to Wiki

A minor update to the survey candidates list, I've added the Catholic
Eparchy of Keren which publishes in Blin languages as well as Tigrinya.
This is at the recommendation of three Blin scholars (also authors) in the
diaspora. One or more of them may join the mail list at a later time;
presently they prefer to observe at a distance and will review and comment
on the draft recommendation as needs for Blin are found.

-Daniel