Re: Please review: Strings and bidi

Hi Richard,

- *Most important*. A typo
item 5 under section "Presented to an Arabic user, with no special steps"
One date is 2017-80-22. s/80/08/
Otherwise bidi problems would appear even more confusing.

- Less important. About the Arabic template for viewing the strings.
Labels for Book Title ( عنوان كتاب)  and authors ( مؤلف) should have the
definite article AL. (عنوان الكتاب) and (المؤلف).
To be coherent with the other label ISBN ( رقم المرجع).

- Personal opinion. After reading this new article, the other article
"Requirements for Language and Direction Metadata in Data Formats"
become more clear. So it would be a good " preliminary Reading" for the
latter.

Najib