Re: Please review: Strings and bidi

Quick observation (from an airplane)... The delivery date should be a proper date (ISO-8601), not an opaque string. It can be presented in a localised fashion.

(Sent from my Fire tablet)

On July 31, 2017, at 6:51 AM, r12a <ishida@w3.org> wrote:

On 31/07/2017 14:49, r12a wrote:
> Could you please take a quick look at this proposed new article.
>
> To help with discussions about the problems of handling strings in bidi
> environments i put together an illustration of the major problems,
> hoping it will be fairly accessible to people who know little about the
> bidi algorithm, etc.
>
> I'd like to show this to the W3C TAG quite soon, since they asked for
> something like it.
>
> By way of an internal review, could you let me know quickly if there are
> any egregious issues that need to be addressed?
>
> thanks,
> ri

it would help if i pointed to the article (doh!)

http://w3c.github.io/i18n-drafts/articles/strings-and-bidi/index.en

ri