RE: Guidance regarding display items in Payment Request API [I18N-ACTION-594]

Hi Marcos,

Thanks for this note. I have also added a reply to the github issue you listed.

The I18N WG intends to consider this issue in our teleconference this week, on Thursday, 2017-03-02, at 1600Z, but generally speaking your comment is correct: we look for direction and language tagging attributes in data structures that carry natural language text.

I have also added the browser-payment-request document to our review radar [1]

Regards (for I18N),

Addison

[1] https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/projects/1

Addison Phillips