Re: I18N-ACTION-580: Set up two repos for felix's documents from its for final publication as note

Hi Richard,

I pushed initial versions of the document in the repositories. They still need fixes for making them pub rules ready, see

https://www.w3.org/pubrules/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fw3c.github.io%2Fmlw-metadata-us-impl%2F&profile=WG-NOTE&validation=simple-validation&noRecTrack=true&informativeOnly=true&echidnaReady=false&patentPolicy=pp2004

I am not sure about a few errors like

Couldn't find the latest version link
The syntax of a "Latest Version" URI must be <https://www.w3.org/TR/shortname/>.

Do you have any suggestion how to fix these? I will do the fixes.

Thanks,

Felix