RE: I18N-ACTION-611: Contact martin to see if unicode-xml will be worked on soon so that wg can decide if alternate next steps are needed

Hi Martin,

Thanks Richard. Yes, that's basically the discussion we had in the WG call. If you/Asmus/etc. were to get to or revive this work at some point, that would be great and we certainly wouldn't object to that. But we would like to update the TR version if that work isn't active.

Let me know if you'd prefer a different course of action or have plans to get to this.

Addison