Re: HTML5.1 review

On 11/05/2016 04:36, Phillips, Addison wrote:
> I know we've tagged HTML5's issues with that label, but that includes things that aren't in 51? Would it make sense to use the html51 label just for the purposes of this review? Or should we review and discard old issues while we're at it?
>
> Not particularly concerned either way, so long as we're consistent.

All the current issues tagged with 'html' at
https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/labels/html
are relevant to this version of html.  With the exception of, i think,
two, all the issues at have been added recently.  A few came in via
triage of older bugs in the html bugzilla list, and so it's possible
that they are stale, but we need to evaluate them against this version.
A number of them were not raised by us (the ones with 'track' labels)
but we might want to evaluate those and convert some.

cheers,
ri