RE: REMINDER: Read proposed ruby article for next week's teleconference [I18N-ACTION-509]

Hi Richard,

Comments follow.

1. The emoji (is it U+1F6E0??) in the "For a brief overview..." box renders as a tofu in my browser (Windows7 FF).

[cid:image001.png@01D1964C.E9B06EF0]

2. In the simple example you say in part "What follows uses opening and closing tags". You might want to say "What follows uses the opening and closing <ruby> tags" to make clear which open/close tags you mean.

3. The above reference para isn't super clear. You introduce rb and rt after the para. Perhaps intro the tags first and then discuss the example??

Great article.

Addison