RE: [Packaging] language tag reference and language tag matching [I18N-ISSUE-404]

And having pressed send...

I note that I sent you the wrong issue. Issue 404 [4] is effectively the same as the comment I just added.

Addison

* There must be some reason I couldn't find 404...

[4] https://www.w3.org/International/track/issues/404