Re: I18N-ACTION-394: Send richard detailed requirements for initial letters in various indic scripts

Hello Richards,

Pl allow us 1 week more time to finalize the detailed requirements for Initial letter in Indian Languages , as we are consulting stakeholders in India. Also I would be on vacation on 29th. Pl schedule the discussion in the next telecon.

With best regards,
Somnath

--

Dr. Somnath Chandra