RE: First Public Working Draft of Web Payments Use Cases

Hello Ian,

I saw the announcement. Thank you for this note. I have added this request to our Review Radar [1]. We look forward to reviewing this document and sending comments on or before 15 June.

Regards (for I18N)

Addison

[1] https://www.w3.org/International/wiki/Review_radar#First_Public_Working_Drafts