From: David Singer [mailto:singer@apple.com]
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2015 3:33 PM
To: Michael Champion (MS OPEN TECH)
Cc: chaals@yandex-team.ru; Arthur Barstow; Phillips, Addison; public-w3process@w3.org; public-i18n-core@w3.org
Subject: Re: Announcing FPWD pubs on p-review-announce [Was: Re: Comments on: W3C Process2015]

> On Apr 6, 2015, at 15:24 , Michael Champion (MS OPEN TECH) <Michael.Champion@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> Actually, I believe there is one.  Trouble is few use it.

has to be automatic for all the obvious events

FPWD
LCWD
Transition requests/Transitions
Exclusion opportunities
Incoming liaisons, maybe

> Does the Process Doc have to mandate it as the mechanism to inform the world of the desire of a WG for wide review?

I would hate to mandate it.  But making it an easy tool is good.

If we do the auto stuff and allow chairs/team to add, then everyone would subscribe.

If all emails indicate the end-date of the request, we could even have a living page of current requests.

Document:  Title + URL
Event:  (LCWD, FPWD, Review request…)
End-date:  XX-XX-XX
Source: (the WG)