Re: I18N-ACTION-354: Ask css to change font spec example so kai is cursive not serif (or use an appropriate example font like song for serif)

On 10/23/2014 11:03 AM, Internationalization Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:
> I18N-ACTION-354: Ask css to change font spec example so kai is cursive not serif (or use an appropriate example font like song for serif)
>
> http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/354
>
> Assigned to: Richard Ishida

I added it to the CSSWG TPAC agenda. It would help if i18nWG
would comment on the thread at
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Nov/0266.html
and specifically which edits of those listed are requested.
(E.g. if edit #3 is important to you, say so or it won't happen.)

~fantasai