Re: I18N-ACTION-348: Clarify action 346

On 02/10/2014 15:09, Internationalization Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:
> I18N-ACTION-348: Clarify action 346
>
> http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/348
>
> Assigned to: Richard Ishida

During a recent i18n teleconference call attendees decided to hold the
meeting at 1500 UTC on Thursdays, and Addison took an action to check
that there were no issues arising for people outside the circle of those
who attended the teleconference (that's what the text of action-346 meant).

We have had no objections, and several statements of support for the new
time. What remains to be decided is for which teleconference date we
will introduce the new time. See
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2014Sep/0026.html
for that thread.

ri