Follow up on regular expressions in ITS 2.0

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 17:43:03 +0100
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org, public-i18n-core@w3.org
Hi all (including i18n WG and MLW-LT WG),

I had an action from our Lyon f2f discussion to follow up on the regular
expression topic. I am doing this by sending a pointer to the i18n WG with
this mail:

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#allowedchars

Above link shows our current thinking about regular expressions for
checking allowed characters. Comments welcome. We plan to move to last call
in 2 1/2 weeks, so time is an issue - as usual.

Best,

Felix

--
Felix Sasaki