Re: FW: ISSUE-172: restore-rb- Chairs Solicit Proposals

>>> http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/decision-policy.html#escalatio
>>>
>>> If no Change Proposals are written by January 7th, 2012 this issue will be
>> closed without prejudice.
>>>
>>> Issue status link:
>>> http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html#ISSUE-172
>>
>> This is still premature. I'm currently waiting for information from Richard
>> Ishida and the i18n group regarding the discussion we had at TPAC.
>>
>> If every time I wait for feedback this bug is going to be escalated, this is going
>> to make working with other groups an incredibly frustrating experience.

And if every time people give detailed feedback, he rejects it and says
"feedback needed" (or some such), this makes working with THE EDITOR an
incredibly frustrating experience.

Regards,    Martin.

P.S.: Of course I'm interested to hear what went on at TPAC re. Ruby and
<rb>.