Re: Rewrites of bidi materials

Hello Richard,

I'm not sure about the timeline you're thinking about, but I think it's
way too early to talk about these new bidi features to Web page authors
at this point in time.

Before that is appropriate, two more things have to happen (under the
assumption that the spec is really stable, which may be true but is
quite optimistic). First, the new bidi stuff actually has to be
implemented in browsers (and that may lead to additional feedback and at
least tweaks in the spec). Second, the new implementations have to be
deployed. At least for IE (which may still easily be the most important
browser) and in particular for corporate environments, that may take
quite a long time.

Regards,   Martin.