agenda+ New rewrites of various language declaration articles

I have edited these docs some more.  I had no comments so far from the
WG.  I propose that we take a decision to make available for wide review.

RI

--
Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://rishida.net/

Register for the W3C MultilingualWeb Workshop!
Limerick, 21-22 September 2011
http://multilingualweb.eu/register