I18N-ISSUE-133: In-document reference for Unicode bidi [HTML5-prep]

From: Internationalization Core Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 19:18:23 +0000
To: public-i18n-core@w3.org

I18N-ISSUE-133: In-document reference for Unicode bidi [HTML5-prep]

Raised by: Addison Phillips
On product: HTML5-prep

4.5.3 The pre element
http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/grouping-content.html#the-pre-element

There is some text about bidi in this section on the <pre> element:

--
A newline in a pre element should separate paragraphs for the purposes of the Unicode bidirectional algorithm. This requirement may be implemented indirectly through the style layer. For example, an HTML+CSS user agent could implement these requirements by implementing the CSS 'unicode-bidi' property
--

Should there be an in-document reference for Unicode bidi?