I18N-ISSUE-110: Contact information for meta extensions registry [HTML5-prep]

From: Internationalization Core Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 08:35:41 +0000
To: public-i18n-core@w3.org

I18N-ISSUE-110: Contact information for meta extensions registry [HTML5-prep]

Raised by: Richard Ishida
On product: HTML5-prep

Registered Extensions

One of the registered extensions for the meta name attribute is dcterms.language ("A language of the resource. Recommended best practice is to use a controlled vocabulary such as RFC 4646 [RFC4646].")

It would be nice to have a clear contact information for the person who submitted the proposed extension since I had to guess in order to send comments about dcterms.language.

There is also some text in the Synonyms column which I think is incorrect. It is not clear to me who wrote that, and I'd like to talk with them because I think it is possibly incorrect/misleading.

So I'd like to see:
1.  a column to indicate an email/contact address for the submitter of a proposal
2. guidelines that people editing the columns should provide contact information when they do.