I18N-ISSUE-93: Implicit conversion to incremental time? [HTML5-prep]

From: Internationalization Core Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 17:38:35 +0000
To: public-i18n-core@w3.org

I18N-ISSUE-93: Implicit conversion to incremental time? [HTML5-prep]

Raised by: Addison Phillips
On product: HTML5-prep Global dates and times

Rule 9 in the parsing of a valid global date and time is: "Let time be the moment in time at year year, month month, day day, hours hour, minute minute, second second, subtracting timezonehours hours and timezoneminutes minutes. That moment in time is a moment in the UTC time zone.". It is not clear what type 'time' is. It appears to be a field-based time value, but it this intended as an implicit conversion to incremental time?