I18N-ISSUE-90: Typo: consisting of [HTML5-prep]

From: Internationalization Core Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 17:34:24 +0000
To: public-i18n-core@w3.org

I18N-ISSUE-90: Typo: consisting of [HTML5-prep]

Raised by: Addison Phillips
On product: HTML5-prep Local dates and times

(Editorial). The sentence reading:

A local date and time consists of a specific proleptic Gregorian date, consisting of a year, a month, and a day, and a time, consisting of an hour, a minute, a second, and a fraction of a second, but expressed without a time zone.
... has an obviously incorrect repetition of the phrase "consisting of"