Contacts API comments from I18N WG

From: Phillips, Addison <addison@lab126.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 12:12:07 -0700
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
Dear DAP-WG,

Following this message will be a number of emails generated from Tracker containing comments from the Internationalization Core WG on your draft of Contacts API [1]. These comments are all WG comments and will include a notation "I18N-ISSUE-xx" in the subject line so that we can track your responses. If you have any concerns or comments, please contact the WG on public-i18n-core@w3.org.

Regards (for I18N),

Addison

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-contacts-api-20110616/

Addison Phillips