RE: process question and query about ISSUE-88

> Aharon didn't really understood what he had to do here, and Addison and I weren't able to understand it either.

The HTML WG Chairs sent the following email on Sep 7, 2010 that outlined a plan for how the WG was going to get to Last Call:

Timeline to Last Call
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Sep/0074.html

> Reminder: - Jan 22, 2010 is the cutoff for escalating bugs for pre-LC consideration - all issues in tracker, calls for proposal issued by this date.
>Consequences of missing this date: any further escalations will be treated as a Last Call comment.

If you review the message above it explains in detail what Sam was trying to explain.  Basically in your case if you disagreed with the disposition of any of your bugs that were filed before Oct 1, you had until Jan 22 to request that they be escalated into WG Tracker issues.

Please let me know if you understand the situations after reviewing the above message and this email.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
I think one specific question was, what does this mean:

"--- Comment #57 from Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> 2011-01-17
21:54:41 UTC ---
Reminder: - Jan 22, 2010 is the cutoff for escalating bugs for pre-LC consideration - all issues in tracker, calls for proposal issued by this date.
Consequences of missing this date: any further escalations will be treated as a Last Call comment.
"

Aharon didn't really understood what he had to do here, and Addison and I weren't able to understand it either.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)